fab-user

[Fab-user] XFiles: Fabric contrib module for XML files

From: Juha Mustonen
Subject: [Fab-user] XFiles: Fabric contrib module for XML files
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 22:35:49 +0300

Hi all,

I'd like to take this opportunity to inform that I've finally published a
first version of mine Fabric contribution module: XFiles. The released module
and the documentation is available at PyPI:

* http://pypi.python.org/pypi/fabric-conrtib.xfiles/
* http://packages.python.org/fabric-conrtib.xfiles

The aim of the project is to make it easy read and write XML files with the
Fabric. With first version, however, only the reading is supported.

So go ahead, try it out, and let me know what you think.

Br,
Juha Mustonen

P.S. Is there certain naming convention you would prefer for the contribution
modules like these? "fabric-contrib.modulename" alright for you?