fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] contrib.files comment and uncomment behaving differently

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] contrib.files comment and uncomment behaving differently
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 14:49:27 -0500

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Dan Craig <address@hidden> wrote:

> If I can be of more help when it comes time to implement the change, I'd
> love to contribute.  I haven't worked on any open source projects before,
> but now is as good a time as any to start.

This particular change ought to be pretty trivial, but feel free to
clone the Git repo (or fork on Github) and do it anyway, or at least
make an account on the Fabric ticket tracker and add yourself as a
watcher on that ticket :) that way you'll get emails when changes are
made.

If you do take a stab at it, check out the "Development" docs on
docs.fabfile.org, which should lay out how things are done. (right now
it's mostly "please make sure to communicate via code.fabfile.org and
not github".)

-Jeff

--
Jeff Forcier