fab-user

[Fab-user] Getting the logs from a Python call

From: Xavier Ordoquy
Subject: [Fab-user] Getting the logs from a Python call
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 08:17:44 +0100

Hi there,

I have integrated fabric to a web based deployment application.
Things seem to have taken a good shape with one exception. I can't find how I
can get the console output from the command calls.
I mean, I can get the command results but I can't understand how I could
capture all the traces fabric outputs to the console in order to "redirect"
them to the logging utilities.

Does anyone have an idea/tip that could help me ?

Regards,
Xavier.