fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Patch for files.py

From: Travis Swicegood
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Patch for files.py
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 16:47:12 -0600

FWIW: sed on BSD (at least a Darwin) does support inline editing via -i, but I think the syntax is slightly different.

I'm also not familiar with platform.system() -- is it going to be aware of the other OS?  I routinely execute code on Ubuntu from my Mac.  Wouldn't this code use the BSD syntax rather than the remote system's syntax?

-T