fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Fabric 1.0 imminent, last minute testing requested!

From: Michael Gliwinski
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Fabric 1.0 imminent, last minute testing requested!
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:53:01 +0000

On Monday 28 Feb 2011 10:00:16 Michael Gliwinski wrote:
> On Sunday 27 Feb 2011 06:06:40 Jeff Forcier wrote:
> > While I'd prefer to wait until I get at least a few more "I used the
> > new features and it all works great" replies, the plan is to release
> > 1.0 sometime next week so it's out before Pycon.
>
> I'm using master branch (kept up to date) at least since Nov last year and
> so far so good, no problems at all.
>
> The changes I can say I tested/used are:

Just ran some more tests with get/put specifically with use_sudo and globbing
and recursive directory transfers.  All seems OK, there's just one note: the
list returned by put with use_sudo=True contains the hashes used for temp
files instead of real target paths, I added a note to bug #274.

Getting/putting file-like objects and interaction with lcd and cd are all OK.

--
Michael Gliwinski
Henderson Group Information Services

It is intended solely for the addressee and access to the email by anyone else
is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful.
When addressed to our clients, any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail
are subject to the terms and conditions expressed  in the governing client
engagement leter or contract.
If you have received this email in error please notify address@hidden

John Henderson (Holdings) Ltd
Registered office: 9 Hightown Avenue, Mallusk, County Antrim, Northern Ireland,
BT36 4RT.
Registered in Northern Ireland
Registration Number NI010588
Vat No.: 814 6399 12