fab-user

[Fab-user] 1.1.1 released + the usual status update

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: [Fab-user] 1.1.1 released + the usual status update
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 22:32:26 -0700

1.1.1 released mere minutes ago, with a single but important-ish bugfix:

    http://readthedocs.org/docs/fabric/en/1.1.1/changes/1.1.1.html

Also, please note: I may put out an even smaller than planned 1.2 in
the very near future, with 1.3 being the multiprocessing release.
(Let's just stop thinking about version numbers entirely until
something actually goes out...:)) In this case, I have a need/desire
for some legitimately new features (not bugfixes) related to the new
namespacing -- e.g. task aliasing. We'll see what happens!

Best,
Jeff

--
Jeff Forcier