fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Github changes, phase 1: repo move

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Github changes, phase 1: repo move
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 18:25:55 -0700

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 8:54 PM, Jeff Forcier <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm about to switch the Github repository bitprophet/fabric (my
> personal acct) to fabric/fabric (the Fabric organization).

Just pulled the trigger, and it seems to have worked OK.

I quickly re-forked to bitprophet/fabric (and added a redirect note),
so links to that URL will still work. However, fabric/fabric is now
the primary Github repo and should be the focus of any future forks /
URL sharing / etc.

Haven't yet taken the step of removing git.fabfile.org from the
equation; that will happen after I move the Issues over, most likely.

-Jeff

--
Jeff Forcier
Unix sysadmin; Python/Ruby engineer