fab-user

[Fab-user] --show doesn't limit?

From: Paul Hoffman
Subject: [Fab-user] --show doesn't limit?
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 12:24:08 -0700

Greetings. In my current scenario, I want to not show any of fab's
output because I have enough print statements to say what is
important. I can do that with "--hide=everything,status", but I cannot
do that with "--show= ". It seems like "--show=" is only for adding
things to be shown, not for specifying what is shown. Is that the
intended usage for "--show"? Or am I missing something?

--Paul Hoffman