fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] fabric.api missing from module index.

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] fabric.api missing from module index.
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 12:49:35 -0800

> I was wondering if this was left out on purpose.

Pretty much -- it would be duplicative. Anything listed under "Core
API docs" on the main page, is in fabric.api. So "from fabric.api
import *" gets you all the decorators, context managers, operations
etc (in one flat namespace.)

If you can elaborate on your use case re: looking things up and why
it's not working for you, we're always open to docs improvements.

Thanks,
Jeff

--
Jeff Forcier