fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Is there a way to use fab to install programs on remote m

From: Qitong Hu
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Is there a way to use fab to install programs on remote machine?
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 17:03:29 -0400

Hi all,
Thanks for your advices. I have tried to use the -q -y in addition to the original command.
sudo apt-get -q -y install sun-java6-jre sun-java6-jdk, with export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive first.
The install script does not ask me for the space Y/N, but it still prompt the "Package Configuration" panel and ask me to click <OK>, and I failed it again.
Is there anyway to skip that click as well?
Thanks