fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Running a fabric script in the background, without stdin

From: Daniel Gonzalez
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Running a fabric script in the background, without stdin
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 23:14:35 +0200

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 10:32 PM, Jeff Forcier <address@hidden> wrote:

I would have expected that to not be the case if sys.stdin is actually
unavailable/not a tty. It would be great if we could get more info
about what's happening there in your scenario.

Hi Jeff,

I will gladly gather more information about this issue. Do you have something specific in mind? Is the problem reproducible in other systems with the script I posted?

Regards,
Daniel