fab-user

[Fab-user] Using Fabric on win32 to modify Registry

From: Daanen
Subject: [Fab-user] Using Fabric on win32 to modify Registry
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 10:05:48 +0200

Hello,

I’m currently studying the possibility for us to use Fabric to automate application testing in our company.

Some tests need to corrupt Windows Registry.

Say I write a python script to corrupt the Registry, does the execution of this script using fabric may succeed or will it always failed due to a OS or fabric protection process ?

Thanks

Vince

Vincent Daanen, PhD
Software Project Manager

KOELIS
5, avenue du Grand Sablon 38700 La Tronche
www.koelis.com  -  address@hidden
Tel .+33(0) 476637588 Fax .+33(0) 476549561

CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.

"Les problèmes ne peuvent être résolus par ceux dont l'horizon se limite aux réalités quotidiennes,  mais par ceux qui rêvent de choses qui n'ont jamais existé et qui se disent : Pourquoi Pas ?" (J-F Kennedy, 1963).