fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Fabric to deploy app to Tomcat running on Windows

From: TamTam Research
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Fabric to deploy app to Tomcat running on Windows
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 22:42:34 +0200

Hi Munawar.
I was planning to do similar thing, started playing with it (it requires some ssh server running on MS Windows), but gave up. I decided to turn the MS machine into Linux one - it was much simpler (and went in line with our decision to simplify our environment).

Personally I think, you may reach some level of success, but I doubt, you would gain much and will be far from production status. If you expect to get more productive by that, I think, you shall stop and think about it once more.

But others might have different opinions or even better, real results.

With best regards

Jan

Jan Vlčinský
TamTam Research s.r.o.
Slunečnicová 338/3, 734 01 Karviná Ráj, Czech Republic
tel: +420-597 602 024; mob: +420-608 979 040
skype: janvlcinsky; GoogleTalk: address@hidden
http://cz.linkedin.com/in/vlcinsky