fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Intercepting host connections to check access

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Intercepting host connections to check access
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 17:18:54 -0700

Hi Neilen,

There's no callbacks of that sort right now, though you can always
check the "current" target by testing the value of env.host_string -
anytime that changes you'll be looking at a new host.

So you can probably get most of the way there with a "guard"
task/subroutine/whatever that runs before the code that does real work
& prints/prompts/compares against previous values of
env.host_string/etc.

Best,
Jeff