fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] First address@hidden, then address@hidden ...

From: Jens Rantil
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] First address@hidden, then address@hidden ...
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 23:26:27 +0200

Hi Thomas,

I would probably have one task that make two calls to `execute`[1], one for the root user execution, and one for the user user execution.

[1] http://docs.fabfile.org/en/1.8/api/core/tasks.html?highlight=execute#fabric.tasks.execute

Here's a small example: https://gist.github.com/JensRantil/6942269 I haven't executed it, but it should be "fairly" runnable ;) Possibly, you might have to specify a host for executing the `supertask` with.

Cheers,
Jens