fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Using execute appears to break ssh_config configuration

From: Matthias Witte
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Using execute appears to break ssh_config configuration
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 17:38:00 +0200

Hi Brandon,

I use a fabfile directory, which contains __init__.py and test.py

The complete __init__.py looks like this

from fabric.api import *
from fabric.contrib.console import confirm

import os.path

env.no_agent = False

env.ssh_config_path = os.path.expanduser("~/.ssh/config.fab")
env.use_ssh_config = True

import test

and the actual test.py is without the env.ssh_config_path and env.use_ssh_config
assignments (which I included in my example).

Kind regards,

Matthias
--
Matthias Witte