fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Re #1185

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Re #1185
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 21:54:04 -0700

There's no repo for v2 yet but I'm planning to open it up once there's
a minimum API I'm not unhappy with. It will be a 'bare' branch on the
main repo at least for now, that seemed like the least terrible way to
go. Should be within the next month or so, I'm taking time at my
dayjob to focus on this until I reach some sort of milestone.

Something like 80-90% of the actual "Fabric 2" (anything not strictly
SSH related, which turns out to be a lot!) is going to be in the
Invoke library, which is already opened up and in progress,
https://github.com/pyinvoke/invoke

Thanks,
Jeff