fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] fabric run

From: Brandon Whaley
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] fabric run
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 11:58:00 -0500

In this case, I'd probably use the prefix feature of fabric to have
all of your exports set automatically for any run() calls.

http://docs.fabfile.org/en/1.10/api/core/context_managers.html?highlight=prefix#fabric.context_managers.prefix

If you don't want to do that, you should try to emulate what fabric is
running and fix the remote environment so those commands work.  Debug
helps with this:
http://docs.fabfile.org/en/1.10/usage/output_controls.html?highlight=debug#debug-output