fab-user

[Fab-user] Fabric run command - start sh script on the remote & leaving

From: Eldad Cohen
Subject: [Fab-user] Fabric run command - start sh script on the remote & leaving the remote script running
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 20:30:35 +0200

Leaving the remote script running. is this possible? I want to move on to other parts of the local script which initiated the remote one, the console screen keeps getting interrupted with output from the remote.

I am running a script.sh file , the script execute an application. I am trying to break the connection after running the script and continue with my fabfile. today the run command hangs out.

The syntax that works in bash for me: ssh address@hidden ".... script.sh &> /dev/null &" &

How can I do it in my fabfile.

Thanks In Advanced