fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Fabric parallelism error

From: Carlos García
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Fabric parallelism error
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 14:06:34 +0100

Hi

If you run your tasks in parallel, the task should not need any interactive input, because Fabric doesn’t know where to send your input.

The message you’re getting it’s because your task is asking for sudo password. Use the -p to provide the password, or set it in env.password as Nitesh suggested, or configure your hosts to avoid asking for password in sudo.

Regards

Hi,
              Set env.hosts=['ur ips']  e.g env.hosts = ['1.2.3.4','8.8.8.8']
Set env.password = "common password". It should work.

Thanks!