fab-user

[Fab-user] (no subject)

From: Ajay Jain
Subject: [Fab-user] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 16:02:29 +0530

I want a help regarding fabric. I have defined env.hosts in a function let say set_host() and I call set_hosts() function in my another function let say task() which have some run commands. So every time why it asks for host string when I run "fab task". but when I call "fab set_host task" it doesnt ask for host string.

so how would I define my env.hosts so that it will not ask me for host string. I am giving hosts info from configuration file.