fab-user

[Fab-user] Python Compatible Question

From: Razer
Subject: [Fab-user] Python Compatible Question
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 08:28:40 -0600

Hi,

I've encountered a problem while I have multiple python version installed on my environment. which python and python version all points to 2.7, however, when I try to run fabric, it goes to 3.6 folder to search the module. How can I solve this?
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/fab", line 7, in <module>
    from fabric.main import main
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/fabric/main.py", line 13, in <module>
    from operator import isMappingType
ImportError: cannot import name 'isMappingType'

Thanks,
Razer