fangle-dev

[Fangle-dev] Remove <item> tags

From: Sam Liddicott
Subject: [Fangle-dev] Remove <item> tags
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 16:16:52 +0100

I may revert a change as of a year or so ago, and remove the <item> tag from listings and instead do it automatically as before.

I added the item tag so that shift-enter could be a soft line-break as denoted by not inserting a new <item> tag at the start of a line, but I didn't get the fangle support for texmacs working, and <item> tags aren't working very well.

If I remove item tags I will provide a sed script to fixup documents and also add support for the <next-line> tag for soft line breaks without emitting a line number.

Any opinions?

Sam