fastcgipp-users

Re: Re: [Fastcgipp-users] Re: converting data to string

From: ninti
Subject: Re: Re: [Fastcgipp-users] Re: converting data to string
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 15:52:40 +1030

In general I support the idea of keeping things as simple and as standard as
possible. The reason I've been attracted to C++ from PHP5 is the prospect of
better speed and performance. I'd hate to see fastcgi++ end up as bloated with
helper functions as Zend Framework, for example.

Now that I know about <sstream>, my particular issue is solved. There is
probably
not a great need for a string version of REMOTE_ADDR, I just like to include it
in emails sent from a website. That and maybe logging are the only use cases I
can think of right now and they're both relatively peripheral.

Mike

On Wed 06/01/10  6:54 AM , Eddie Carle address@hidden sent: