fenfire-dev

Re: [Fenfire-dev] JoDi article process

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] JoDi article process
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 12:42:37 +0300

Tuomas Lukka wrote:
Ok, the problem is that we have no merge. For text files, CVS can merge
pretty well but the current RDF format is bad: the RDF files have lots
of spurious textural changes that CVS can't deal with (such as the NSx
ids changing).

I could easily write an RDF writer that does not have the NSx problem (~1 hour I think). Any other issues that would have to be considered?

- Benja