fenfire-dev

Re: [Fenfire-dev] JoDi article process

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] JoDi article process
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 13:17:21 +0300

Tuomas Lukka wrote:
Hmm, I guess that could do it, if we also agree about each of us changing
only certain things.

Suggestion:

1) Only I change the imported literature (I've so far spatially placed
the ones I've gone through suitably for myself, and would like to keep
it that way - we may need personal spaces)

2) we each have our own canvas or a separator line or something

Well, these are completely different issues-- again, it would be nice if you could explain the problems first.

Things like categorizing articles don't seem useful if not all of us are allowed to do it. Also not being allowed to import articles seems really bad.

- Benja