fenfire-dev

[Fenfire-dev] JoDi

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] JoDi
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 17:19:22 +0300

I'm having a really hard time writing the hyperstructure article, and
need to discuss it in detail.

Also, it has occurred to me that we need to write
about a slightly different subject at some point, either for this issue
or some other one:

        the Xanalogical Permanent Media structure.

The point: we actually have an interesting *subset* of Xanadu(tm) in our
system: the permanent media. Most people don't necessarily realize
it's possible to get that subset and to integrate it without *too* much
hassle to existing stuff.

I think we should publish that, along with

1) URN-5 text
2) Content-addressed images and PDFs

and a description of Alph.

        Tuomas