ffss-dev

[Ffss-dev] huge outback

From: Angelina Hoffman
Subject: [Ffss-dev] huge outback
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 12:18:10 +0900

do your drinking in the bar, and your fighting in the ring. or check the docket of your local court. Does that end up on the ground?
In martial arts neither the practice nor the practitioner are ever perfect .
Just by moving, you force the other person to react.
Do you think I might be losing my edge? Rather, you want to rush him, then drive him back. And be modest in your habits as you delay that gratification. Eat a little humble pie if you have to.
The kick over squat variation I teach begins from the standing position.
or check the docket of your local court.
What else is there to do?
Not very appealing is it? Feel your feet being relaxed and getting traction as you pivot. Some martial arts schools have matting on their walls just so students can practice this technique. Boxing was part of Pancraetion in the Greek Olympics, and the loser occasionally went home in a box.
After the police come?
I notice all the time that martial arts students tend to have lead feet. What I mean is get moving.
Be focused, yes, in an animalistic, cave man sort of way, but not calm. After the police come?
Secondly, I do agree with the notion that most fights go to the ground
Ever the considerate one, loath to offend, striving to please, you self-motivate toward a slimmer, richer, more erudite, better dressed version of your current self.
that act as exercise and practice. Why would they become paralyzed with fear? You see, the course I signed up for was Basic Boxing.
That advice about stay calm is bad advice.
Now do an inventory: Shoulders relaxed? You need to tap into every pharmaceutical nature equipped you with.