flexisip-developers

[Flexisip-developers] How to make Flexisip support ICE

From: Theodor Cao
Subject: [Flexisip-developers] How to make Flexisip support ICE
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 21:35:18 +0800

Hi friends,
I have built and installed Flexisip on CentOS7. I works. I can make video calls
between 2 smart phones with users on my Flexisip server. Both phones  are in
the same WIFI.

But the “ICE Connectivity” in the video call shows ’Not Activiated’. If I
switch to the free sip proxy sip.linphone.org, the “ICE Connectivity” show
‘Host Connection’ and video quality is highly improved.

My question: how to configure Flexisip server to support ICE?

— Theodor