flexisip-developers

[Flexisip-developers] flexisip as a trunk in FreePBX

From: M. Klein
Subject: [Flexisip-developers] flexisip as a trunk in FreePBX
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 08:38:44 +0100

Hey guys,

I just set up flexisip in combination with linephone. 👍 for the easy
configuration - very simple and effektive. But now I came a across a
problem even Google couldn't help me with.

I also have a FreePBX setup up, with some VoIP phones connected to the
PBX. From there I want to call Linphone clients registered to flexisip.
Normally I would use an outbound route and a trunk which I setup up in
FreePBX to achieve that goal.

Is is possible to create a trunk to flexisip in FreePBX? I'm open to
suggestions ;)

Kind regards

Markus