flexisip-developers

Re: [Flexisip-developers] Installing flexisip on Linux AWS AMI

From: Simon MORLAT
Subject: Re: [Flexisip-developers] Installing flexisip on Linux AWS AMI
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 18:07:04 +0200

Hi,

For sure, every linux distribution can run flexisip. It even runs on Mac OS X.
However, our company only provides binary packages for centos 6/7 and Debian 6/7. Packaging is not a tiny task, it's difficult to be everywhere.
Compilation from source code should however work everywhere.

Best regards,

Simon

Sorry...looking at the link I see it refers to Centos as well. What I was wondering though was whether ALL linux flavours should be able to run flexisip. Is that the case?