flexisip-developers

[Flexisip-developers] [FlexiSIP-Developer]Unsupported parameter 'request

From: ????
Subject: [Flexisip-developers] [FlexiSIP-Developer]Unsupported parameter 'request'
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 20:01:02 +0800

Hello,
I had installed flexisip server and it was running well when "db-implementation=file" in module::Authentication.
Now ,I wanted to use 'odbc' for digest authentication and config flexisip.conf like that:
"db-implementation=odbc"
"datasource=DRIVER=MySQL;SERVER=localhost;DATABASE=fsusers;USER=root;PASSWORD=liyunkeji;OPTION=3;"

"request=select password from flexisip_users where username= :id"

THen,I restart flexisip.service by doing "systemctl restart flexisip.service".
But,it failed with error log:
"Unsupported parameter 'request' in section module::Authentication at line 57"
Would utterly grateful for your help if you require the config file I can send that too.
Thanks,
wlf.