flexisip-developers

what is - "no credentials matched realm"

From: Mikhail Sviridov
Subject: what is - "no credentials matched realm"
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 15:06:44 +0000

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to start with FlexiSIP server as a proxy.

I do want to have an authentication available.

Tried simple list of authentication in file but it gives me error while parsing string version=1

Tried rollback to version flexisip-2.0.0-0.beta.27+gcbe75dca did not help.

Tried to go with soci – it does not have some module… (everything is installed including lsoci_core lsoci_mysql ldl and lmysqlclient

So now I am trying odbc. Everything installed, MySQL DB is working.  odbc.ini is set isql tool can connect db perfecltly.

Why does flexisip showing constant message:

…onCheck: no credentials matched realm or no realm.

Where should I set this “realm”? How set credentials for the “realm” and above all – what is this “realm”?

Search in the internet does not show any good results…

Search in sources is a bit confusing without real live debugging. (I am not sure if I have to drop to the function onCheck with the odbc)

I feel I am so close to “simple test run” of the flexisip on my Debian 9 but it does not work… It is so frustrating!

It would be bad idea to drop flexisip as possible solution…

Can anyone help with that?

With Best Regards,

Mikhail

Sent from Mail for Windows 10