flexisip-developers

Push notifications - struggling to setup flexisip

From: Phillip hornibrook
Subject: Push notifications - struggling to setup flexisip
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 19:22:17 +0100

Hello

I’ve recently setup FusionPBX for authentication some extensions and Linphone
on iPhone and Android, everything is working great except when the phone is
locked or the app backgrounded.

I’ve seen Flexisip is the way to get push notifications to the devices so the
app can be opened/wake up (this is the last part of the puzzle for me)

I’ve installed Flexisip, but I’m struggling to make it work, I’ve followed the
guides online and added the apple push cert, still no luck.

Would anyone be able to write me an idiots guide with the above in mind?
Ideally the simplest way to get pushes sent to the app, happy to pay say £50
for your help/donate it to your charity.

Really appreciated.

Phil