flexisip-developers

Re: linphone license

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: linphone license
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 14:34:53 +0200

Hi there,

This free mailing list is dedicated to technical questions about our server product called Flexisip.
I confirm that Liblinphone (our VoIP library) is dual licensed, so you may purchase a proprietary license to have the right of integrating Liblinphone into your closed source product.
To require a quote, please fill in our contact form at the end of our contact page: https://www.linphone.org/contact
My colleague Julien will be pleased to reply to your request.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing Manager

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project