flexisip-developers

Chat capabilities

From: G
Subject: Chat capabilities
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 14:44:28 +0200

Hi, before diving into flexisip I wanted to see how the chat-
functionality of linphone/flexisip looks like. I tried to search on the
net but did not found enough answers.

Is it possible for an user like my_user@my_flexisip_server.net

- to see the past group-chat if my_user was offline but other users
continued the chat?

- to create persistent chat-rooms, invite or expulge other users, maybe
even users from 3rd party users?

- share files, which behave like messages from the first question
(embedded in chat history)?

The translation of all my questions could be, is the chat experience
similar to the mainstream messengers out there?

Regards