flpda-disc

Re: [Flpda-disc] sources?

From: Cam
Subject: Re: [Flpda-disc] sources?
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:57:10 +0100

Isaque

Oh yeah, I'am interested. Just let me know if you made any change on these other libraries or if I can use the standard VR3 libs.

You have two options, you can use the standard libs or you can use the ones I have changed. If you use the ones I have changed then you will be dependent on me for any applications as they need changes to make them work with the new flpda.

Having said that, the changes on the whole are minor, for example:

Change build config to avoid flek
Change the name of some functions, eg. filename_expand becomes fl_filename_expand, contrast becomes fl_contrast

BTW: how can I contrib with flpda?

Join the project and you can have cvs access, although I haven't commited my changes to CVS yet :( A lot of work could be done on things like documentation and improving some of the classes.

-Cam