flpda-disc

[Flpda-disc] News...

From: Cam
Subject: [Flpda-disc] News...
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 15:13:24 +0100

Hi all

Since we have a new developer on board I thought it would avoid confusion if I uploaded the latest code to CVS. So I have done. No more tarballs, now we can work from CVS.

It was a larger job than I thought but with the help of emacs ediff-directory and the CVS tutorial I managed to do it. If there are problems with compiling the latest version I may have made mistakes in my work - I have kept my sources just in case.

There is still much work to do in improving the classes and documenting them. With this latest code there are remnants of the inline documentation that worked so well for Flek. I think we should try to get that working for flpda.

I should point out that this version of flpda now requires patched fltk-1.1.4 (it might work with other versions but the only testing is with 1.1.4) and it also requires the pdaicon font. I am not sure where is best to document this.

-Cam