flpda-disc

Re: [Flpda-disc] Hello

From: Cam
Subject: Re: [Flpda-disc] Hello
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:24:56 +0000

Peeter

I have found that the GNU stow is nice and simple way of packaging:

http://www.gnu.org/software/stow/stow.html

Maybe the idea can be placed into vrdeb.

It's worth a look although I see it's currently implemented in Perl - so it would be too much of an overhead on the vr3.

I was thinking more along the lines that every other handheld seems to use ipk, so is there a reason why we can't?

Eventually I'd like to have a suite of software that builds on top of a unix like PDA platform, so it would work on X11 arm, X11 mips, and X11 x86.

Also I'd be interested to see your template app, and make it support the font based graphical interface...

-Cam
--
address@hidden                                                 <--