[fluid-dev] Next FluidSynth release?

From: Josh Green
Subject: [fluid-dev] Next FluidSynth release?
Date: 16 May 2003 02:09:17 -0700

I recently installed Swami/FluidSynth on a friends machine from current
released versions. I was then reminded how broken the latest FluidSynth
version is. When is the next version of FluidSynth going to be released?
BTW, I noticed that Swami and iiwusynth have made there way into the
Mandrake Cooker (although a bit broken, especially since the version of
Swami they built won't work with the old iiwusynth). Jack, libsndfile,
and LADSPA are already part of Mandrake 9.1. If we can get this stuff
working, we will probably see our apps in future distros :)

If you need any assistance with FluidSynth, feel free to ask. Cheers.
        Josh

P.S. I am now only a couple weeks away from my travels in Germany. I
hope to have a demo version of Swami 1.0 by the time the LinuxTag comes
around in July. We'll see though. If you are someone who is going to be
in Germany and would like to meet, please contact me. I wrote a little
bit about myself (along with a photo) on the Swami Authors page
(http://swami.sourceforge.net/authors.php).