Re: [fluid-dev] BUG report

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] BUG report
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 22:04:01 -0700

On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 15:50, shane richards wrote:
> A small bug, which is causing me grief whilst writing a GUI for fluidsynth,
> is
> that fluidsynth is always attempting to connect to the LADCCA daemon upon
> startup, even if the ' -o ladcca.enable=0 ' is stated on the command line
> upon program launch. Makes it difficult (well, messy code)  to determine if
> there is actually a problem with the connection or not.
>

> shane richards

It appears to me that the ladcca.enable setting is actually a flag that
is set by ladcca if it gets connected, rather than an option to enable
or disable ladcca support. A more appropriate name for that flag would
be "ladcca.active". It seems there currently isn't a way to disable
LADCCA. So I've added a new option "-l, --disable-ladcca" to the command
line switches. It is now in CVS. Squashed a few other bugs relating to
command line switches while looking over fluidsynth.c, so thats good :)
Cheers.
        Josh Green