Re: [fluid-dev] Losing MIDI response in Fluidsynth

From: Ken Ellinwood
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Losing MIDI response in Fluidsynth
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 08:54:53 -0700 (PDT)

> If there isn't a way to prevent this, is there at least a way to *recover*
> from it -- so I don't lose my configuration?

One possiblity is to use the new FluidGUI application since it supports saving
and loading configurations.  Each configuration includes your customized
settings, loaded sound font list, and channel assigments.   However, the GUI
currently does not support changing or saving parameters that are not available
as "settings" -- so you currently cant set/save reverb and chorus parameters,
tunings, MIDI routing, etc, in the GUI.

Ken