[fluid-dev] LinuxPPC support?

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [fluid-dev] LinuxPPC support?
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 22:50:09 -0500

Do you guys ever plan on supporting the LinuxPPC platform?  When
fluidsynth was iiwusynth I could compile it on my powerbook.  Now that
fluid synth it has x86 assembly in it it will no longer compile.

Is it possible to have parts that are written in c that like a default
and if --optimize=686 or something then makefile gets configured to
compile and use the assembly code rather than the c code.  This way
fluidsynth can be more portable.

Thanks,
Jeremiah