Re: [fluid-dev] ignoring keyboardvelocity

From: Luke Yelavich
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] ignoring keyboardvelocity
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 12:51:45 +1100

At 10:55 PM 6/11/2003, Julien Claassen wrote:
Hi everyone!
   I've got a dificulty. I have a churchorgan and a velocitysensitive
keyboard, which is just usual. But I want to play the organ without velocity.
No matter how hard or soft I press the keys I want the volume to be the same.
How is this possible? I think it works with the router, but I can't figure out
how.

What sort of keyboard are you using to play it? I know I used to have a keyboard that allowed you to send a constant velocity, but I can't remember what it was.

What programme are you using FluidSynth with?

Luke
--
Luke Yelavich
AudioSlack Founder and head package maintainer