[fluid-dev] FluidGUI version 0.8.3 release.

From: Ken Ellinwood
Subject: [fluid-dev] FluidGUI version 0.8.3 release.
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:36:46 -0700 (PDT)

Version 0.8.3 adds support for the bank offset property of
soundfonts. Note that the bank offset field in the new soundfont
dialog will only be editable if you have installed a version of
fluidsynth to which my bank offset patch has been applied.

I also introduced a manual refresh feature for the channel table so
that it can be updated after fluidsynth has received program
change events from an external source.

DOWNLOAD:

Ken