[fluid-dev] Version 1.0.5

From: Peter Hanappe
Subject: [fluid-dev] Version 1.0.5
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:57:03 +0200

Hello everyone,

I uploaded version 1.0.5 to the savannah web site.
This version adds support for bank offsets, as was proposed
by Ken Ellinwood. The implementation is different than
in Ken's version such that I didn't have to make any changes
to the existing API. I did introduce two new functions:

int fluid_synth_set_bank_offset(synth, sfont_id, offset);
  and
int fluid_synth_get_bank_offset(synth, sfont_id);

The commands 'select' and 'load' have been changed as
Ken suggested. Printing the presets in a soundfont
(in the shell) should show the bank numbers with the
offset applied.

Note for developers: The offsets are managed by the synthesizer and the
presets and soundfonts do not know their bank offset. This means, for
example, that the bank_num in the preset structure (in
fluidsynth/sfont.h) returns the original bank number without the offset.

This was yet another quick fix (I'm on holiday
in the south of France) so I'd be happy if someone can confirm that
everything works as expected.

Cheers!