Re: [fluid-dev] ladcca / lash protocol update?

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] ladcca / lash protocol update?
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 12:05:03 -0700

On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 10:11 +0000, Joe Button wrote:
> Seems to be. When I start fluidsynth ladccad says:
>
> conn_mgr_connect_client: connection 'localhost:55147' is using protocol 1.1;
> disconnecting
>
> and fluidsynth says:
>
> cca_comm_recv_run: protocol version mismatch!; server is using protocol
> version 2.0

<cut>

> Cheers,
>
> Joe x

That turned out to be a lot easier than I thought it would.  Just had to
apply the FluidSynth patch that comes with ladcca-0.4.0.  This is now
committed to CVS if you want to use it.  Thanks for reporting this, I
imagine it may have been a task that was forgotten.

I did find what looks to be a bug in LADCCA 0.4.0 though.  If FluidSynth
is started, stopped, and then started again (each time connecting to
ladccad), then ladcca will crash upon the second connection.

Cheers.
        Josh Green