Re: [fluid-dev] 64-bit problems

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] 64-bit problems
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 03:46:46 -0800

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 13:02 +0000, address@hidden wrote:
> I am trying to get fluidsynth-1.0.6 working on a AMD64 Fedora 4 system.   I
> get lots of compiler warnings, some of which might be serious:

There was one fix applied to CVS affecting one of the memory alignment
macros for the AMD64 platform, reminds me that I need to make another
release of FluidSynth at some point soon.  I had planned on implementing
some other things before then (improved tunable voice stealing), but
that just hasn't happened yet.  So you may want to give CVS a try.
Don't use SSE either, its probably broken in FluidSynth and I don't
think has much of a performance increase currently.