Re: [fluid-dev] soundfont editor recommendation?

From: lemondrop
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] soundfont editor recommendation?
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:46:26 -0700

Hi Josh,

Thank you for the reply.

Is there perhaps a kind of step by step guide as to installing Swami under
OS X? I downloaded everything and tried to get started, but I quickly
realized that I could not figure out what I was supposed to do.

Do you think there is a chance that someone like me, who is completely
unfamiliar with "building" an app "from source", could figure out how to
install it?

Thank you for your help,

Hunter