Re: [fluid-dev] Windows compilation

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Windows compilation
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 17:04:54 +0000

Hello Luke,

I don't currently build FluidSynth in Windows myself.  Files with .a
and .la sound like binary archive files.  Not sure what the 1.0.3
archive you downloaded contains.  Those files aren't useful for building
the project though, but rather the product of building it.

I should really give building FluidSynth a try on Windows.  If anyone
has any diffs or changes that would make life easier for those who are
building on that platform, do let me know.

        Josh